Friday, September 19, 2008

PRAYER NEEDED!


Hey everyone! 

So I have started school and well, its so amazing.....I will post about it next. But, I first wanted to ask you guys to pray for my brother Rob. Rob is a freshman at a military college in South Carolina called the Citadel. This is a very challenging school not only mentally and academically, but also physically, and spiritually. 

He has been having severe sinus infections for most of his life and has been through 3 surgeries in an attempt to get relief from these infections. He started getting sick this past week and his sickness is getting worse. He told my dad that this coming week is a huge week for him in his academics and in the physical training. 
Our family is trying to get as many people as possible to pray for Rob over this next week. 

First of all, pray for the complete healing of his sinuses. Psalm 103:2-3 says, "Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-- who forgives ALL your sins and HEALS ALL your diseases. " I believe that God is a healer, I have heard many testimonies of him healing broken bones, diseases, etc...He is victorious and we can pray in confidence of HIs ability to bring restoration to us physically. 

Second, we can have strength because God is full of strength! This is the verse my Dad wanted us to speak/pray over Rob: "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze" Psalm 18:32-34


Lastly, God is love. GOd cares about my brother a lot, more than I can even fathom. I know that HIs Word says "in all things God works for the good of those who love HIm."-Romans 8:28. God is so so so great that He is using every single thing that my brother is going through for his good!  

Thank you so much for your prayers for Rob, you can pray in faith (in any situation, not just this one) that the living God hears you and is faithful! 
Love you all!

1 comment:

emmy said...

lacie,
this too shall pass, NOW, and I am praying for Rob...what an attack on him and your family!

The Lord definitely has plans to prosper him, and for him to be successful at the Citadel, and in life. I am so excited to know all he is able to accomplish for the Lord.

I love you, and love you.
I am calling down the RICHEST blessing, and great HEALTH for Rob.